Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Saturday 14 June 2014

Youngest Medical Doctor In Nigeria Graduated From UNILAG.

University of Lagos, during 2012/13 academic session produces
youngest medical doctor, 21 year-old Maryam Opeyemi Raji  has emerged the youngest graduating medical student at the College of Medicine, University of Lagos.
Parents, family and friends gathered on Wednesday, June 11 to celebrate her success story. Speaking on how she did it, Maryam said.
“It was my dad’s dream I become a medical doctor. Unfortunately I lost him at age 8. People around me, especially my mum, nurtured the dream. She helped me keep the goal, it was very challenging but having her around kept me focused. Luckily for me, I finished my secondary education at an early age, and at 15, I gained admission to study medicine at the University of Lagos. Here I am today, I am being celebrated as the youngest medical student.”
Source:Premiumgist

No comments:

Post a Comment