Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Saturday 26 July 2014

Sports News: Didier Drogba Re-Sighed For Chelsea On One Year Deal.

Striker Didier Drogba has re-signed for Chelsea on a one-year deal.
The Ivorian, 36, won 10 trophies at Chelsea from 2004 to 2012 and was a
free agent after leaving Galatasaray.
Manager Jose Mourinho had earlier said the forward "belongs" at Stamford Bridge - but that any deal would be made "in a non-emotional way".
Drogba told Chelsea's official site:  "It was an easy decision - I couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with Jose again."
He said: "Everyone knows the special relationship I have with this club and it has always felt like home to me.
"My desire to win is still the same and I look forward to the opportunity to help this team. I am excited for this next chapter of my career."

No comments:

Post a Comment