Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Andy Uba Says "He Did Not Have Any Thing To Do With Ekiti State Election"

Senator Andy Uba
Senator Emmanuel Andy Uba representing Anambra South has
refuted allegation that he was involved in the rigging of the last gubernatorial polls in Ekiti State.
The senator in a statement issued from his office in the National Assembly today said he had nothing to do with the 2014 gubernatorial election in Ekiti state or any other election in the state in particular and the South-west geo-political zone in general.

“I have always deliberately defined my area of influence and political interest. While as a senator of the Federal Republic and democrat, I take interest in Nigeria as a whole, I do not seek to interfere in local politics outside my state, Anambra and then Igboland. I don’t try to interfere in what goes on in other geo-political zone, except in the course of performing my constitutional duty as a federal lawmaker.

“I challenge whoever has any evidence or fact concerning my alleged involvement in the Ekiti gubernatorial polls to come out and prove it. This may just be a case of mistaken identity. I am a democrat and will not get involved in any act that will undermine democracy anywhere”, Andy Uba said.
Source: PM News

No comments:

Post a Comment