Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Friday 1 April 2016

Ronnie Corbett Given Motor Neurone Disease Diagnosis.

Ronnie Corbett's wife has revealed the star had been battling
suspected motor neurone disease before he died.
Anne Hart told The Daily Mail he had been diagnosed in March 2015 after he "started to feel unwell and found it hard to breathe and to lie down" around Christmas 2014.
She told the newspaper only family and close friends knew of his illness.

"He was not in pain, and up to the last 48 hours, he was fully conscious and aware of everything." she said.
On Tuesday, Corbett went into a coma after his oxygen levels dropped and he was taken to Shirley Oaks Hospital in Croydon where he died on Thursday morning at the age of 85.
"Throughout his whole illness, he never once grumbled or complained. No one could have been more courageous," she told the newspaper.

Only close friends were told about Corbett's illness - Jimmy Tarbuck was one of them.
"Yes I did know he wasn't very well and I knew exactly what he had," he told Good Morning Britain.
"He said I love you but I don't want you see me like this. But I would speak to him on the phone." 

More tributes have been paid to the entertainer overnight from across the entertainment world.
Glam rock singer Alice Cooper issued a statement about the loss of Corbett.
"Even Americans know who Ronnie Corbett is. I was fortunate to do a few talk shows with him over the years.
"I became his 'flatmate' in a commercial, and even played golf with him. The Two Ronnies are reunited in a better place. Heaven is better than London, isn't it?"
Singer Robbie Williams tweeted a photo of his tattoo of two pairs of glasses inspired by the Two Ronnies.
"You inspired me at a very young age. THANK YOU. You'll always be with me," he tweeted. 
Source: BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment