Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Wednesday 27 December 2017

George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election.

George Weah former world footballer and new Liberia President.
George Weah, former world footballer of the year has been announced winner of Liberia’s presidential election run-off.

The former Ballon d’or winner has gone on the social media to thank his supporters and the people of Liberia for their support.
“You know, I’ve been in competitions – tough ones, too – and I came out victorious. So, I know Boakai cannot defeat me. I have the people on my side,” he said to cheering supporters.

The run-off election was delayed for weeks after the country’s Supreme Court ordered a halt following allegation of rigging and fraud during the first round of voting.

He also posted on is twitter account: ”It is with deep emotion that I want to thank you, the Liberian people, for honoring me with your vote today. It is a great hope. #Liberia #Liberia2017”
Source: PM News

No comments:

Post a Comment