Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Friday 29 August 2014

Chief Tom Ikimi Finally Left APC.

A founding member of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Tom Ikimi, has withdrawn his membership from the party.

He said he ceased from being a member of the party from tomorrow, Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Ikimi, who tried in vain to be the national chairman of the party, accused some leaders of the party, especially former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, of imposition.
The former minister of external affairs stated this in a statement he issued in Abuja on Tuesday.
He however did not say if he would join the Peoples Democratic Party, but merely said he was studying the other political parties in the country.
He said, “I am at the stage of currently critically re-examining the two dominant political parties in our country, which are the APC and the PDP, in both of which I have had close working knowledge.
“I have not ignored the other political parties but in the light of the foregoing I must now search to really ascertain where indeed my true political friends exist. I need to be, at this time of my life where I have friends who share a common vision with me and where my freedom, respect, honor and dignity would be guaranteed.

“Notwithstanding my enormous contributions over the past 12 years or so to building the alternative platform, after very deep thought and the widest consultations I have made the decision to withdraw my membership from the All Progressives Congress from today, Wednesday 27th August 2014.”
Source:Punch Newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment