Jumia sales

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online

Acquire Skill To Make Money Online
training

Konga

Konga
Konga Nigeria

Jumia Week

Friday 24 April 2015

Another Hostage Recover From Nanny Who Kidnap The Orekoya Kids.

The Lagos State Police Command on Thursday reunited Miss Henrietta Otobo, a 17-year-old kidnap victim with her family, Mr
and Mrs Otobo after six months with the kidnappers.
NAN reports that the victim was said to have been reported missing on November 13, 2014.
The police said that the declaration was after her parents who reside in Delta state could not find her when they got home around 4:00 p.m. on the fateful day.
Miss Otobo, was rescued from the same nanny, Funmilayo Adeyemi, who kidnapped the Orekoya kids while using a fake name, Mary Akinloye and her husband, Kazeem Adeyemi.‎
The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr Kenneth Nwosu, who spoke on behalf of the Commissioner of Police, Mr Kayode Aderanti, made the revelation while addressing the press at the command.
The PPRO added that it was the rescue of the Orekoya kids that led to the discovery of Miss Henrietta Otobo whom had also been kidnapped by the same nanny.
The victim, Miss Otobo, who told journalists that she had no idea that she was kidnapped, said she came in contact with the nanny through OLX, an online platform while in search of an acting career.

She said that she left home because she wanted to be an actress and scared that her dad won’t let her.
“I don’t want to depend on anyone. I wanted to be an actress and I was scared that my dad would not allow me,” she said.
She added that though the kidnappers showed her love but promised never to leave home again.
“I felt bad when I heard that my dad was sick when I left home. I promise never to leave home again except I am going to school,” she said.
Mr Anthony Otobo, the victim’s dad also said that Miss Otobo never lacked love when she was at home.
“We have searched everywhere for her until April 17 when I read about her rescue in the newspaper.
“I reported to the police who then accompanied me to Lagos where I met my daughter,” he said.
Otobo added that her daughter had told him she wanted to be an actress and he didn’t understand why she had to leave home.
He said that the girl would be taken to their pastor for deliverance and that enough measures would be put in place to monitor her online activities.
Mrs Rosemary Otobo, the victim’s mother also said that she had been down since her daughter left home but kept praying for her safe return.
“We didn’t know where to look for her after searching everywhere but I keep praying to God that she comes back home safely,” she said.
She added that her daughter never lacked love at home but enjoyed more of her father’s love than anyone.
The excited couple further appreciated the Nigerian Police Force, families and friends and the press for the safe return of their daughter.
Source:PM News

No comments:

Post a Comment