A look at the picture of the governor of Osun State with his deputy governor Otunba Titilayo Laoye Tomori in a school uniform which is the prototype of what the state government want all the schools pupils in Osun State to wear tells you a lot:
1. The governor address the pupil while the deputy watch, take a good look at her body language from our own analysis and looking at her psychologically, she is fed up with all this kind of dresses.
2. Even with the school uniform she is also with all her jewelers which is setting bad example for the students. Back in the day when we were still in public school our principal then who happen to be a female use to wear school uniform without any jewelers or make up, setting a good example to our female students then in school.
3. Somebody should advice them when next they are putting the cloth on it should be fitted, let the state governor get the service of a good fashion designer to make the dress for them.
For the governor itself
1. The governor cloth is still better but why on earth will the governor of the state put on a black sock over a white sock at the same time.
2. The cap is another thing, let ask ourselves is it the kind of cap the governor want all the pupils or students to put on.
Finally it is a known fact that government of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is doing a lot in the area of education in order to improve the standard of education in the state with state of the art facilities the government of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola as provided.
Please somebody should advice both the governor and his deputy.Drop your comment and advice.